The drawing up of specifications and correct design of hoppers, silos, bunkers, and other large-scale bulk storage schemes is of fundamental importance for the optimal operation of the plant.
This short course has been developed with specification writers and equipment designers/suppliers in mind.
Topics covered include:
- Minimising project risk through characterisation of bulk materials;
- How to characterise bulk materials using firmly established methods and the latest test equipment;
- How to use shear cell measurements to design for reliable discharge;
- Detail design for storage equipment;
- Best Practice for bulk handling plant design and operation;
- When should discharge aids be applied and appropriate types.
- Methods for correct interfacing.
Book now and pay on-line: ￡675 per person; discounts available for returning delegates and/or multiple attendances from one company.
This course can also be delivered as an in-company course, either on-site as a 2-day course (travel guidelines permitted) or on-line, on dates to suit operational requirements.
Course start time: 2pm
21 Sep 2020 - 25 Sep 2020